[TowerTalk] Multi-station antenna selection patch panel

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Jan 18 05:00:08 EST 2014

On 1/17/2014 8:10 PM, krishna kanakasapapathi wrote:
> Howdie,
>  I am looking into build a panel that would distribute 8 to 10
> antennae to 5 to 6 stations in a

If you are talking HF, legal limit, many open frame relays work just
fine. I run SO2R with a commercial 6 pack.  6 antennas and two rigs.
I only run one station at a time so high isolation isn't a problem. With
DPDT relays on SO2R the second contacts serve as a lockout. with 5 to 6
rigs/stations you are probably looking at a single logic setup fed by
switches at each station.  Perhaps some one else has a better idea.

73

Roger  (K8RI)