[TowerTalk] 15M6DX boom to mast plate

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Jan 21 13:26:31 EST 2014

I am amazed at how small and thin some commercial antenna mounting plates
are, especially on large antennas.  I do not hear of any failures so
apparently they are adequately strong or there is just not that much
pressure on them. In the US it is easy to purchase 6061 aluminum plate cut
to any size in a variety of thicknesses and then drill holes to suit your
clamps.

John KK9A