[TowerTalk] Fwd: Full sized verticals

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Tue Jan 28 22:49:10 EST 2014

 From their website:

The Stately Flagpole™ is available in standard sizes between 23 meters
and 90 meters, as provided in Schedule B. (Other non-standard heights
are also available upon request). The standard mounting method
incorporates an integral base chair flange which is mounted to anchor
bolts embedded and cast in a concrete foundation. (Foundation to be
provided / built by others, based on Trident Support’s included design).

Looks to me like a 160m vertical would be quite feasible, but COSTLY.

As for a 'foundation', They don't specify size, but they say THEY
specify ENGINEERING of it.

73
Don
N8DE