[TowerTalk] T2X Tail Twister rotator freezes in place below 32 degrees ?

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Jul 21 18:25:50 EDT 2014

On 7/21/2014 12:31 PM, Gary Marks wrote:

I've never seen any seals in a Tail Twister (they depend only on the
position to keep water out., nor any terminal strips (They have a
pigtail with an in-line connector.  Possibly some of the early ones had
them though.  Some of the old grease gets hard with age.

I use white Lithium grease in the races.  Gears are just stamped flat
steel.
Condensation and old grease could freeze up.

73

Roger (K8RI)