[TowerTalk] Coax Stripping Tool For RG8X & Crimp Style PL259

Larry Banks larryb.w1dyj at verizon.net
Wed Jul 23 09:59:49 EDT 2014

Hi Dick,

I bought all of my stripping/crimping tools from Davis RF
<http://www.davisrf.com/index.php>.  You do have to adjust the stripping
tools for the particular coax you are using, but once done they work.  If
you switch to a different coax -- even of the "same type" -- you will have
to adjust any good tool.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ