[TowerTalk] Easy to install guy anchors (was: Re: Guy anchor installation company in Missouri)

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Tue Jul 29 22:29:16 EDT 2014

Here are some nifty guy anchors you put in with an impact wrench:

http://www.madersupply.com/searchresults.asp?cat=1834

http://www.oklahomadesigntech.com/anchorsdistribution.html

Thanks to Jim, K6OK, for discovering these.

I'm planning to try them for some upcoming tower projects.

Has anyone actually used these?

Rick N6RK