[TowerTalk] Recommendations for Purchasing a short 2 Element 40 Meter Beam

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 30 21:17:39 EDT 2014

The gap between the Moxon tips is less than between non Moxon elements
but sufficient to clear most any guyed tower.  I have one (bought) that
came down from R45 via a tram and will go up on a new R65 tower the same
way, built one and put it up with a boom lift on a HDX589 and built
another that went up on a crane on R45.  What is the specific concern?

All are the scratch build "110mph" Leeson designs.

Grant KZ1W