[TowerTalk] Fwd: Re: Utility Pole as Beam Support

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 02:58:44 EDT 2014

Depending on the top diameter of the pole a top section of a Rohn 25 can
fit over the top and be securely bolted or lagged in place  This makes
the antenna mounting and rotor plate easier to work with and give some
side load thrust support.  It also gives the climber a more secure
working area rather than just pegs at the top of the utility pole.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ