[TowerTalk] Re: Utility Pole as Beam Support

Kris Mraz kilo.mike at gte.net
Wed Jun 4 22:17:56 EDT 2014

Clay,

I had two 40 foot poles installed in my back yard. The only thing I can
add is be sure you have in mind a way to make sure the poles are vertical.
I didn't and both poles are atilt by about 5 degrees. Fortunately they are
used to support the lanyard ropes holding up my 4-square array; not beams.

73,
Kris, N5KM