[TowerTalk] first post

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Jun 6 00:26:08 EDT 2014

The archives can be found by going to contesting.com or google archives
towertalk.

Feel free to ask some questions.

I would look at the SteppIR for an antenna that can cover all the bands
you are looking for.  You will be limited to one band at a time.

As for a tower.  I would try to stick with a crankup.  The older I get,
not yet 50, the less desire I have to climb.

Mike W0MU