[TowerTalk] Site Elevation and TOA

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Jun 18 07:00:41 EDT 2014

One of the things I learned when inserting additional points in NED data
is that it *is* possible to break HFTA by supplying too many points for
it to work with - I just wish I could remember what the maximum number is.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.