[TowerTalk] Want to Buy: Old style Rohn 45 rotor shelf.

Dick Allardyce (N4RA) via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Fri Jun 20 10:16:18 EDT 2014

Does you have an old-style Rohn 45 rotor shelf you'd like to sell?  The old style has only one U-bolt per leg  and mounts to the side of a leg as opposed to completely inside the legs.

Condition of galvanizing not a primary concern, but shelf must be free of serious rust and must be mechanically sound.

Let me know condition and price including shipping.  Please contact me off-reflector at N4RA at AOL.

Thanks.

Dick