[TowerTalk] 10 throu 20 beam traps or no traps

Ed Stallman n5dg at airmail.net
Sat Jun 21 18:13:35 EDT 2014

Thank, everyone offered great information on just about every antenna
available plus I've learned about K7LXC antenna compassion book
available  from championradio.com.. Lots and lots of direct email saying
if I can swing it go with the Optibeam , they seem to be the state of
the art for build and performance .

Tnx Ed N5DG