[TowerTalk] ?????

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sun Jun 22 01:03:58 EDT 2014

On 6/21/2014 10:13 PM, Kevin Kidd wrote:
> Yea, that is what is happening. Seconds after my last post I received an
> undecipherable reply DIRECTLY from zhangliu.

They are not at all uncommon. Nearly every list I'm on receives a few,
although it's much better now days.  People (including hams) would put
up the "out of office" note without thinking about reflectors separately
from business mail.  As was mentioned, it got to be a real PITA on some
groups.

I didn't realize any one person had been given credit as it's so widely
use by people not thinking.<:-))
I never heard about it and IT was my profession until I retired in 97.

73

Roger (K8RI)