[TowerTalk] Recent member/spammer

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 22 12:19:13 EDT 2014

Steve, your description sounded like a function I had on my email for many
years before I retired. It was handy in the business world to let email
senders know that I was away and I usually put when I would return. It would
send a message only once to each sender. The way the newsgroups were
adjusted not too long ago means that each person posting looks like a
different person and hence you get all of these extra messages (assuming he
is using the same kind of function I had).

73, Larry  W6NWS