[TowerTalk] 10 throu 20 beam traps or no traps

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Jun 23 12:33:32 EDT 2014

There are compromises on all antennas, especially with multiband beams.
Interlaced elements have no trap losses and are designed for optimum
element spacing with minimal interaction from the non resonant elements.
If these are your choices, I would definitely pick the OptiBeam.  In my
opinion, OptiBeam's quality and customer service are second to none.

John KK9A