[TowerTalk] Glen Martin 9' Roof Top Tower available

Tom-W3FRG w3frg1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:00:36 EDT 2014

I have seen a lot of comments go by here on TT just how good these Glen
Martin products are. This one has served me well.
With that in mind, I available a Glen Martin RT-936, 9Ft Roof Tower.
It includes all mounting hdwr, a TB-25 thrust bearing, an aluminum mast
A-1049, 9Ft x 1.92"OD x 0.145" wall, plus 8ea 3/8" -16 x 12" L SS Thr'd
rods / washers / nuts included.
Tower is in excellent mechanical condition.
I am asking $525.
This is being offered due to station downsizing. If interested, or have
questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Pictures upon request to
interested parties.
NOTE: Pick up only in Media, PA 19063 preferred, or if a convenient meeting
place can be arranged, depending upon distance.

Tnx Tom  W3FRG