[TowerTalk] No more Noalox in CA ?

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Fri Mar 7 03:43:26 EST 2014

On 3/5/2014 10:02 PM, Bob Lovell wrote:
> Well, don't know about Lowe's, but you don't want any more taxes in
> California, that's for sure!

Although I don't know for sure, it's more likely at least onwe of the
components ran afoul of California's extreme environmental regs, rather
than taxes, or OTOH they may have placed a prohibitively high tax on
that component to protect the environment.

There's a reason that people and industry are leaving CA for Texas and
the SE.  Course maybe they want to get out before it slides into the
sea<:-))or it dries up completely.  I think I remember that by the time
whats left of the Colorado river when it reaches the gulf of California,
its been used 5 times.  That's a pleasant thought when you fill a glass
from the faucet.  No wonder there's such a market for bottled water.
OTOH think of all the nutrients it should have.<:-))

73

Roger (K8RI)