[TowerTalk] Noalox is available, widely, in California.. Re: No more Noalox in CA ?

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 7 09:53:37 EST 2014

If I google "Noalox california", the very first hit is Lowe's, who
offers to have Noalox available for pickup in a few hours at my local
Lowe's in Simi Valley, CA, I suspect that the original poster
encountered an anomaly.

"FREE Store Pickup

Your order can be available for pickup in Lowe's Of Simi Valley, CA today.

Change Store "

Maybe the local store didn't have it and wanted to blame it on something
else?

It's also available at Staples.. Why a office supply place would carry
it, I do not know.