[TowerTalk] [RFI] Back of desk grounding buss

Gary J - N5BAA qltfnish at omniglobal.net
Thu Mar 20 18:13:49 EDT 2014

Home Depot carries a solid copper plate that is approx 8 inches wide by 36
inches long and about 3/32 (maybe 1/8th) in thickness.  I bought one (about
$50.00 less 10% military discount).  I used what I needed for tower area,
outside shack and inside for a common connect and still had enough to sell
to some guys in the club to recoup some of my investment.  They got a good
deal for a small amount of copper and in the long run so did I.   It's in
the electrical department by the grounding bars at my Home Depot.

Gary J
N5BAA