[TowerTalk] Back of desk grounding buss

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 22 15:40:44 EDT 2014

I have two fairly large stations, so purchased two Harger bars.  They were
the only commercially available grounding system that I could find.  I did
not want to build something.  The Harger kit came with bolts, screws and
grounding straps.  So, while a waste of money for some, it was the best
solution for me.

One may get an understanding of lightning protection from the documents
published by Polyphaser.  I have read most of these, plus gained a lot of
insight from other multi-station owners.

73, Keith NM5G