[TowerTalk] First Tower

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Mon Mar 24 15:12:02 EDT 2014

yes.  all of my towers have at least part of a tower section, some have a whole tower section, above the top guy wires... then of course there is a mast above that.

when tramming the top 40m yagi on my 180' tower the tram wire is about 8' above the top guys, I do run a back stay the opposite direction to keep the stress off the tower joint.