[TowerTalk] Back of desk grounding buss

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 19:21:26 EDT 2014

Hi Charlie,

IME, the "back of desk" reference was directed at me.
I also take exception to the thought that I don't know what
I'm talking about. Perhaps that subtle accusation was
made because I didn't fully disclose my installation
and intent.

Rather than do that, I'll just say it's patterned closely after
Tom W8JI's recommendations, as well as adhering to the
drawings and specifications from my PE (a ham who
subscribes to this reflector and occasionally posts).

vy 73 es gud dx,
Bryan WA7PRC