[TowerTalk] lm470

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Tue Mar 25 21:27:25 EDT 2014

I hate to admit this, but due to a glitch, I've lost my LM470 digital
manual. I only have one overall drawing of the tower left.  The control
Manual, wiring, and base installation forms are gone.
I do have the dimensions or the rerod cage, which is almost finished.

I've been upgrading drives and apparenty that was something that became
corrupt.  There is a copy on 4 computers and all are corrupt. I was
finishing last night and ran out of welding wire.  (I think it's a
conspiracy!):-(

Would someone be so kind as to please send me another copy?
Thanks in advance.

73

Roger (K8RI)