[TowerTalk] Comments requested on the Mosley Pro-96-S yagi

Randall K Martin rkmassoc at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 14:40:03 EDT 2014

I second comments by John KK9A. The Green Heron controller is a winner.
I love the Orion 2800 rotator and it has been trouble free for 10 years
turning a Force 12 3el 40/6 el 20 yagi. I bought it with the standard M2
contoller, but managed to sell that and replace it with a new Green
Heron unit a few years ago. One of the best changes I've made. No matter
how well I shielded the one controller wire that emits wide band RF
noise, I couldn't get rid of it. Made it impossible to hear anything on
the radio whenever the rotator was turning. I have a second green heron
on my newest TIC ringrotor. I prefer it over the original TIC controller.

73
Randy K0EU