[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 135, Issue 44

Larry Stowell lclarks at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 27 13:19:05 EDT 2014

I don't know why but my reply to 2800 should have read "can't go wrong with
the 2800......"

73 Larry K1ZW

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Yaesu 2800 Rotor (Pete Smith N4ZR)
   2. Yaesu 2800DXA (Larry Stowell)
   3. Speaking of TIC ring controllers (Tim Duffy)
   4. Re: Back of desk grounding buss (Clay Jackson)
   5. Re: Speaking of TIC ring controllers (David Robbins)
   6. Re: Putting in First Tower (K7LXC at aol.com)

Message: 2