[TowerTalk] ROHN TOWER BOLTS UPDATE

Cal Zethmayr w4gmh at cox.net
Thu May 8 10:16:11 EDT 2014

Thanks to everyone for the responses and the info

BUT ONE KEY UNANSWERED QUESTION?

WHY the two different bolt sizes?

Like our Club President N4CU-Bob Walker, I called Rohn in Peoria and was transferred to CODY...  turns out he is in SALES not engineering.
He said same thing to me,"I don't know why it's just always been that way."

There is a Rohn Grandson of the founder of the company, but he is away from the factory on a trip.

SO does anyone know the REASON FOR TWO DIFFERENT BOLT SIZES?

And is Rohn the only tower company that does this?

Cal Z
W4GMH