[TowerTalk] ROHN TOWER BOLTS

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Thu May 8 21:44:22 EDT 2014

Even the most inadequate lubricant (WD40), when it comes to the subject
of SS galling, is by my calculations and experience, exactly 99.4%
better than none at all.

I've never had SS hardware gall during the loosening process if it was
*truly* successfully tightened without any galling. And even WD40
accomplishes that.

-Steve K8LX