[TowerTalk] Relay Recommendations

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Fri May 9 19:37:39 EDT 2014

I'm trying out some of these in a QRO remote antenna switching
application SPST, so far so good.  What is different in the (clever)
design is the coil isolation is 5KV.   The contacts are rated for enough
amps and volts for what I needed  (8a 300v).  The RF path is extremely
short and has redundant pins.  Less than $3 ea.

http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en?pv1409=27&FV=ffec5d41&mnonly=0&newproducts=0&ColumnSort=0&page=1&quantity=0&ptm=0&fid=0&pageSize=25

Grant KZ1W