[TowerTalk] Relay Recommendations

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sun May 11 01:03:58 EDT 2014

On 5/9/2014 5:41 PM, Matt wrote:
> I would appreciate recommendations for general purpose SPDT relays that can
> be used reliably for RF antenna switching duty - it is not a hot switching
> application.  I am aware that the DC & 60hz AC ratings are not necessarily
> indicative of RF performance..  any experience out there?

How about isolation"?  Multi op, or more like SO2R.  Multi antennas at
QRO, or just a lot of remote switching?  The 6-Pack is for SO2R and just
runs open frame relays. For that kind of service  most open frame relays
will work, as in the MFJ and other remote antenna switches.  I have mine
set up to ground unused connectors.

73

Roger (K8RI)