[TowerTalk] SS galling revisited

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sun May 11 10:01:52 EDT 2014

John, The Marine Never-Seez I have has the ingredients you listed and
more but NO COPPER. Back in our yachting phase when for 9 years we lived
aboard our sloop "Pacific High" , home port of San Diego,  I used
anti-seize products with copper and never had a problem.

My current NEVER-SEEZ is Bostic brand Mariner's Choice with listed
ingredients of: Graphite, Calcium Fluoride, Zinc Oxide, and Aluminum.
There are other ingredients not listed.  I bought this Mariner's Choice
to get better rain protection  A N D  because I don't remember where my
partially used up quart of copper containing anti-seize is currently
residing. Not a senior moment but maybe a senior era.

Patrick NJ5G