[TowerTalk] Tristao TMS-771 Motorozied Crankup Tower

Steve Baughn baughn at centurylink.net
Wed May 14 17:16:51 EDT 2014

I was fortunate enough to just acquire one of these towers. It was taken apart-cabling,nuts,bolts, motor etc. and the previous owner decided to moved rather than put it back together. Is anyone on TT familiar with this tower or perhaps have a manual that I could get a copy of? I want to make sure I get all the cabling and parts back where they belong. I have a call in to U.S. Tower but have not heard back from them. I saw that this tower did not have limit switches with it unless you purchased the remote control. Has anyone fabricated their own remote switch w/limits that they could share the diagram on? I am not familiar with how the limits mount on the tower or where. Many thanks!

73,

Steve Baughn, WD8NPL