[TowerTalk] UV resistant wire ties

TexasRF--- via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Fri May 30 11:44:07 EDT 2014

Steve, I have found that ties made from ordinary 2 conductor + ground house
 wire holds up very well here in Texas. Available everywhere, choice of
Black or  White covering and you cut it to the length of your liking.

Once you get the knack of installing, it even looks pretty good. I use a
pair of Vice-Grip pliers to install by clamping the wire ends and twisting
until  the excess breaks off.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 5/30/2014 8:16:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,