[TowerTalk] UV resistant wire ties

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 13:35:25 EDT 2014

Hi Steve

  I have used Panduit & Tomas Bates  with success .
I am also a belt and suspenders type.... with my installations.  so a three wrap of Scotch 33 goes over top
for  piece of mind  :)   .
  We don't have the UV you get in NM but some of the harness and phasing lines have been in place 25 years
and I worry about the COAX more  !

YMMV   Wayne W3EA