[TowerTalk] Adhesive lined heat shrink for connectors

Tom LeClerc W1TJL w1tjl at arrl.net
Mon Nov 3 10:23:51 EST 2014

I bought a bunch of this in various sizes for various coax / hardline
sizes for a VERY good price off eBay.  Works great and so far the
results have been what I expected.  In addition to waterproofing the
back end it helps support and stiffen the coax to connector joint.  I
have it in sizes from 1/8 inch to over 2 inches (all pre-shrunk
sizes).  Be aware that there are also various degrees of shrinkage
available.  Some shrink 2 to 1 and some 3 to 1 and there may be even
more.

I searched on the word Flooded Heat Shrink to find it...

73, Tom W1TJL