[TowerTalk] [Bulk] Terminate braid at top of tower...or

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 5 10:29:55 EST 2014

I've been using RG142 with double silver plated braid for chokes. It
does have the advantage of 0.195" od and one time very small bend
radius.  Rated 3.5kw and 1900 volts at 50MHz by Beldon,  works fine here
at QRO.

Mine is real mil C-17 Thermax surplus,  I got a 1200' spool in an
auction cheap.

Grant KZ1W