[TowerTalk] Terminate braid at top of tower...or

Jim Miller jim at jtmiller.com
Thu Nov 6 10:47:31 EST 2014

PV door stop moulding is just trim used typically for replacing rotted
exterior trim around garage doors. PVC is pretty impervious to weather. I
painted mine black after putting it up for better stealth and UV
protection. Around here Homedepot and Lowes both have it.

The reason is that I wanted a non-conductive spacer to keep the CM choke
windings away from the boom.

73

jim ab3cv