[TowerTalk] wire runs in conduit now the NEC code states

Kevin Adam n9iww at live.com
Thu Nov 6 19:19:18 EST 2014

I worked as an electrician and the code has changed a lot lately anything
under 50 volts I had to run them separate from anything over the 50 volt
threshold so any 120 or higher I was made to run it separately as Per my
electrical Engineer  in an industrial setting that made more work for me as
an electrician I just followed what I was told. the electrician was coached
by a Out sourced Master Eletrician so any voltage less than 50 volts is
considered low voltage. so this will instruct one to do it right.

Retired Electrician.

N9IWW