[TowerTalk] Issue with new gearbox on HDX689

Rich Hallman - N7TR rich at n7tr.com
Sun Nov 9 11:21:49 EST 2014

The best price I found On Mobile SHC 634 was at a local company that also ships...

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?PMAKA=325-6005

If you remove the top vent plug you can full from there...also pull the side hex screw that is almost even with the main large drive shaft that has the chain sprocket on it.  Fill till oil starts to come out.

Hope this helps...

73  Rich