[TowerTalk] Yaesu G2000-DXA

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Tue Nov 11 11:50:38 EST 2014

I'm not familiar with the control cable required by the Create rotor,
but I have a large spool of cable that works very well with the Yaesu
rotors.

Looking for someone to take the entire spool ... length on the spool
unknown, but I will gladly estimate for the right buyer.

Make me an offer (per foot works well!) .. and I will measure it.

73
Don
N8DE