[TowerTalk] PowerPole connectors

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Mon Nov 17 14:05:36 EST 2014

I did exactly that for my rotor connections inside the shack.  It works
quite well for a quick disconnect for the rotor cables when a storm is
approaching or I'm going to be away from the shack for extended period.

I ordered different color shells and use a single color on each cable
which makes it easy for reconnection.

Rich - N5ZC