[TowerTalk] Fwd: Bulkhead feed-through.

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Thu Nov 20 18:18:35 EST 2014

I don't understand Ron's post at all.

My bulkhead is my SPG and is mounted in a vent about 1 foot from the
ground rod outside the house.

In reference to the original question:
IF the bulkhead connectors are secure and there is a DRIP LOOP on the
INSIDE of them, there should be NO problem with water inside the
coax/bulkhead connector.

73
Don
N8DE