[TowerTalk] N6BT, Force12inc and JK Antennas

x n8cc at mei.net
Fri Nov 21 07:38:57 EST 2014

Gary,

I couldn't let this pass, even though I have no specific experience with
the short boom
antennas you mention.

This past year I Purchased a JK403 (40 Meter) from Ken Garg at JK
Antennas.  The design,
build quality, and customer service are beyond anything I have
experienced in ham
radio (44 years), or anywhere else, for that matter.  Ken leaves no
stone unturned to
make sure that the customer experience is a positive one.

I could go on and on about the specifics, but suffice it to say that
dealing with Ken is
pressing the 'Easy Button' in the antenna arena.

73,

Jeff - N8CC