[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Bulkhead feed-through.

Chris EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Fri Nov 21 10:49:07 EST 2014

So here's what you do:  Keep the plate on the exterior wall over the hole, and add another plate on the interior wall.  Fill the space between the two plates with insulation, and replace your short bulkheads with the really long ones that will extend all the way through the wall, through both plates.

Chris
KF7P