[TowerTalk] correction......Tennadyne Log periodics

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Nov 21 16:19:06 EST 2014

> CQ Marathon is a year long event, the more hours you operate the more
> countries you will work.

I don't know that I would agree with "the more hours you operate the
more countries you will work" as it is more a matter of being in the
right place at the right time.  I've been #2 in the 100W class with
simple antennas (in my case, dipole at 20' and/or vertical) the last
two years.  My total score has been competitive with most of the
"unlimited class" entrants from this general area and beat my neighbor
who runs full boat to a tribander at 90 feet.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV