[TowerTalk] N6BT, Force12inc and JK Antennas

G Reichow wa0yle12 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:32:44 EST 2014

Quite a bit of input this time around. When I posed this question back
in April it was met with resounding silence. I decided that a 5 band
antenna would be the way to go in my case. The Bencher Skyhawk would
be great but I also desire a gain antenna on 12/17. That would take my
40M yagi off the tower. Having a gain antenna on 40 is a very good
thing to have. Hence the question regarding the DXr-5, etc. The new 5-
bander will replace a Tennadyne T8. If you would like to know why, I
will e-mail photo's of the antenna in its present state. That
experiment is over. Keep up the input.

Tks - Gary  (KN0V)