[TowerTalk] And we talk about free climbing !

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sun Nov 23 09:33:22 EST 2014

Darwinian natural selection is thwarted in many instances these days as
society moves to protect those who would be eliminated if left to their own
devices.  This is not a good thing for the long term benefit of society and
in aggregate is self destructive to the human race.  You can swing too far
in the other direction as well with such as eugenics as practiced by WWII
Nazis.  Virtually every time man has meddled in nature with such actions as
importing English sparrows to kill out a specific moth the results have been
a disaster.  The moth is gone and so are many of our native birds displaced
by those sparrows.

More specifically, let people free climb if it is their freely made choice
and not an imposition of  an employer.  Let nature take over and Identify
those to eliminate.  The rest of us will keep an eye peeled for bargains at
SK estate sales.

Patrick NJ5G