[TowerTalk] Yagi gain vs rotary dipole.

Peter Voelpel dj7ww at t-online.de
Tue Nov 25 18:15:52 EST 2014

There are Tribanders on the market with more then three elements per band,
For example the Optibeam 21-3 with 5/5/11 elements on 20/15/10.

Concerning height, 1-1.5 lambda antenna height is generally very good for
dx, but I would not like to miss my 10m yagi at 41m above ground, that is my
best antenna to work the west coast stations, most reports are 10-12db
better then with the 10m high antenna.

73
Peter