[TowerTalk] JK Antennas Navassa5 element alingment

Bob Perring perring at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 27 18:19:42 EST 2014

I seldom post to the list, being mainly a "lurker" out there, but...
I Recently assembled a JK402 in my very uneven and non-level backyard and trammed it up to the top of the tower.
While there are many parameters for decision making when selecting an antenna, I can honestly say that my JK antenna is probably the best antenna that I have ever owned when it comes to mechanical design, quality of materials, workmanship, and all around engineering.
I have an overwhelming feeling of personal pride every time I look up to the top of my tower, and see what I "assembled" and got into the air. JK put a lot of time and effort into their design. I put a lot of time and meticulous effort into the assembly and erection. The combination of both efforts made for a quality well beyond "average".
Pre-drilled holes and rivets are OK for some, I guess. I prefer s.s. fasteners, clamps, tight tolerances.

Bob Perring
===  ~  >")))><   === (sent from my Ipad)