[TowerTalk] Rohn 25g foldover winch cable attachment

Dave Rosen dave at arcom2way.com
Fri Nov 28 15:38:04 EST 2014

I'm in the process of setting up a rohn 25g foldover tower.  The tower is up but I'm not sure how to attach the winch cable.  I have downloaded a pdf of the manual but the end of the boom is different on my setup.  There are two holes that I could use.  If I attach to both of them it would interfere with folding over the tower.  If I use just one I'm concerned about the offset load.

Here is a picture of the end of the boom.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-UFTWN3yE0hI/VHjPnv4BUOI/AAAAAAAAAJM/XpAW8LpmCL4/w1278-h852-no/IMG_3146.jpg

Dave
N4PBC